Wednesday, August 5, 2009

My Autobiography

When i was born on February 15, 1991. I was 5 years of age. I was studying in Day Care Center, Barangay Siocon. I graduated my Kinder one and two in the same school. In my elementary life in grade 1 to grade 6. I graduated in the school also and I recieve the award i'm a 3rd honor. After that i continue my studying in high school. Im so exciting because I have meet a many new friends and also Ihave a embarassing moment at the time. I graduated in the same school in year of 2008 to 2009.

Actually, the occupation of my parents is farmer but sometimes my father is driver and my mother is busy to her job but she is still going on to achieving their ambition in here life. I am a good girl, understanding, and also loving. I like also a dancing, singing, playing. I have a motto in life. My motto is" experience is the best to teach" because if we don't have experience. My other one motto is "study first before enter the kingdom of love". That's true, because each of us have own dreams and goals. Just like a doctor, Sometimes I have a dream something that i wanted to achieve in my life time. I want to show my best to other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment